Monday, June 1, 2009

Foodtrip: Indian

Thank heavens for weekends because i don't have to cook meals for the family. It is expected that every Saturday night, DH & I will have our 'date night'. Sometimes we bring the kids, but a lot of times it was just the two of us. Sunday mornings we go to Christ Commission Fellowship (CCF) and lunch is usually at The Podium or Megamall. Dinners on Sundays are at my In-Laws. Love, love love weekends!!

2 Saturdays ago we chose to eat at New Bombay (Makati Branch). And here's what we ordered.



Eggplant Marsala? (forgot the name but close to it)
Verdict: Yummy :) Perfect dip for the Cheese Naan we ordered


Chicken Tikka Marsala
Verdict: DH loves it. He ate most of it with white rice. It's purely chicken breast in special sauce. I love the sauce because its creamy & tasty.


This is the Cheese Naan. We also ordered the Garlic Naan. I like the Cheese Naan more because it is softer. The garlic flavor is equally good for dunking in those rich, thick sauces.


That green thing is my favorite, Palak Paneer (Spinach with Indian cottage cheese).
Verdict: i-luv-it. We finished all these in few minutes, just me and DH.

I'm not really a fan of Indian food until we tried New Bombay, and food are reasonably priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment