Sunday, May 31, 2009

Detoxified!

2 weeks ago my cousin in law MLG introduced Easy Phamax Colon-cleasing program to me. She explained the benefits and how it works. I won't go into detail but here's the link of the product: http://www.easypha-max.ph/
Photo credit: http://www.easypha-max.ph/


So last week, i purchased 2 sets for me and DH. 3 days fasting of no food intake, however the set already includes our meal replacement consists of wheatgrass and fiber shakes.

Here's what happened to DH: 1st day he took those drink and he almost puke. Around 3PM he started going to the bathroom and *poop* a lot! He couldn't stand the taste of the drink so he gave up the 1st day. Total number of *poop* 3 times. He said he felt clean inside.


My experience: 1st day was quite easy, i drank all the shakes and *poop* twice! 2nd day i was already getting sick of the drink and *poop* 5 times!! I was feeling weak each time and hungry. And every time i prepare the drink i cannot stand the smell anymore. I surrendered on the 2nd day. Total number of poop, 7 times! I felt really light but curious maybe i have lost a pound or 2.. yikes, scale shows i'm only 96 lbs! Honestly I don't look healthy because of sudden weight lost in 2 days. I started eating the next day because of my paranoia.. and gained back 3 lbs as of today. Good grief!
My poop does not exactly look like this, but close to it..

Photo credit: http://www.easypha-max.ph/

I will recommend to anyone who needs cleasing because i really felt light and clean after the program. But I will not recommend to people who are underweight already. As for the taste of the product, its not as bad tasting as bitter or anything, but the fact of taking it 6 times a day of the same thing that we couldn't stand. But some people I know took it for 3 days and they did fine.

You can try it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment