Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Outing+Food=Happy

We went to Subic for the annual company outing. Our Manager ME booked everyone to stay at "All Hands Beach Resort".

There's nothing to rave about this resort, because the facilities are ordinary and very basic. What we appreciated most was our employees from all branches & factory got together cooking our meals, played sports together and their kids had fun. My Dear Son & the children of our employees enjoyed playing/catching the "Piso" sized Jelly fish and baby crabs. My brilliant partner SN rewarded the kids with 'Popsicle sticks' to those who caught thoseJelly fish! LOL!




That's my partner FC in silhouette.





Our employees makes authentic Filipino dishes. The chicken adobo & Eggplant Enselada was superbly delicious.

The next morning, my partners FC, SN & myself woke up early and ran 6km to shed off the food we loaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment