Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Anniversary

June is the month of my wedding anniversary, and it is also the month that DH & I became acquainted. This year we celebrate God's faithfulness in our 7th Year as Husband & Wife and 9 years of being best of friends.

DH picked a gift for me and as expected, it's something that he can also benefit..



My brand new Lap top.

We always have simple celebration by just dining out. It's been raining and we're too lazy to get fancy so we landed at Serendra and picked MAMOU for dinner.


And here's what we ordered..


Orange Kamote Soup
DH said my pumpkin soup is still the winner.


Pork & Chicken Brazilian Style
Verdict: Flavorful. Love the black beans on the side, very original.


Wawa Roast Beef
Now this is a winner for me. It's very juicy, flavorful, the gravy is the steak juice, but warning because its oily & fatty.

We got 3 sidings as well: Steak red rice, creamed corn & creamed spinach







As usual, we finished everything & savored the flavorful steak to the last fat. So Bad but so good. Would definitely come back for the steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment