Friday, May 22, 2009

Am I Ready To Tri?

June 14, 2009 is the day that I'm attempting to join a triathlon event. I'm still having jitters while saying this, because people who knew me from before knows that I'm not athletic! Not only until last year that i fell in love with running. This year, cousins in laws like MC, CQC, EC, TT including DH, and a number close friends are signing up for the Animo Triathlon in Ayala Alabang. I'm a newbie so i plan to join the mini-sprint (Swim- 350m, Bike- 12km, Run- 3.4km). Note, I said "plan".. so you know i also have the intention to back out :[


And so last Monday and today, I hit the pool.


Photo Credit: www.ci.san-luis-obispo.ca.us/.../pool2.jpg


Yup 50 Meters Lap Pool. And yes i am still alive after 18 Laps.

Last Tuesday i went biking with DH.

Photo credit: : www.beckylavelle.com

Do i want to be like her? just like a little girl dreaming of the future.. After a few knocks on the head... I don't want to attempt, it pays to train that hard to be like her! I'll stick to being a Jeweller/MOM/Cook. A lot easier. And just do a little run, bike, swim and enjoy buying nice gears to go with each sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment