Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Today is the First

Yes, today is my first time to blog and will start sharing some things about me, my activities, and anything that i like, my desires, etc. That's all. And yes, I'm a jeweller/partner of a premier jewelry salon in the Philippines.

So I'll kick off some plugging because we made the country proud this year. HOSEKI won 4 awards from the recent 7th International South Sea Pearl Competition organized by the South Sea Pearl Consortium held in Hong Kong last March 2009.

Over 600 entries from around the world joined the competition, and we bagged 4 major awards.



"Braided Elegance"
Designer: Shamaine Ng
Gold Award for the Bracelet Category




"The Lady's Hat"

Designer: Manuelito "Knoi" Esmane
Gold Award for Others Category




"Chrysallis"

Designer: Evelyn Buen-Chua

Silver Award Earrings Category




"Paru-Paro"
Designer: Carina Lopez
Silver Award for Pendant/Necklace Category


I will scan some more photos tomorrow. This is a fun start! Congratulations to my partners!










No comments:

Post a Comment