Friday, May 15, 2009

Training Time! & Some Loot

Yesterday I swam with my good friend CQC, tomorrow I plan to run while my DS play soccer at Manila Polo Club. I'm joining the Animo Triathlon At Ayala Alabang on June. Folks, i'm just doing the mini-sprint, so no need to raise your eyebrows :) This Sunday, May 17, DH & I together with some friends, signed up for Market Market Run.

Our running bibs

DH opted not to do the 10 mile run because of the hot weather now & knee injury, plus we have a full Sunday ahead. Our cousin CY's wedding day! I'm so happy today because I went to Rajo's Sale and got myself and DD a loot!! I'll post mine in the next few days because of some alteration. I got DD a cute denim "RAJO" mini skirt.. at a VERY GOOD PRICE! Yipee

So how's your day?







No comments:

Post a Comment