Thursday, August 5, 2010

Travelog Day 11: Smithsonian Museum Of Natural history

Today we went to Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. I believe this is where they filmed the funny movie "Night At The Museum".

Most of the Museums at Washington DC charges no entrance fee. It's FREE.

I'll let the pictures do the talking and you'll see how history has evolved through the centuries, although i disagree that dinosaurs existed millions of years ago.. I believe they existed during Noah's time and got killed during the flood.  


My favorite part in this museum.. The Harry Winston Gallery!!

My very first time to see the biggest blue diamond..

The HOPE DIAMOND!

 45.52 Carat



and feast your eyes on these gigantic jewelries of the nobles and royalties..



and finally the minerals gallery..

No comments:

Post a Comment