Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Eclectic Eve is Sick

I've been sick since Sunday, as I post this today. Sigh.



Saturday 8/13 I even went biking with DH and MG

Sunday 8/14 I ran the Chinabank Run 90th Anniversary at Mckinley Hills and did 9km at a very hilly course. The same day we had a small party in Makati. 2pm I started to feel pain in the head/bones.

When I got home at 4.30pm, My temp is 39.5!!!

Fast forward, today is already Wednesday, already took 3 separate blood test for Dengue/CBC platelet count. My Platelets looks good. THANK GOD.

But I still have reoccurring fever when Advil wears off; so what kind of bug is this??? I'm really hoping and praying that I'll get better tomorrow.. Please Lord, My HEALER. I am so looking forward to be out of town with my kids this Friday-Sunday.

Please pray for me. I'm already taking antibiotics. I'm not used to this, It's the first having fever for this long!!




Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment