Monday, August 2, 2010

Travelog Day 10: NYC + Washington DC

Don't hate me for the super delay continuation of my US travelog :)

I've been really busy.

I have a real job to do.. being a Wife and Mother is really a priority and I do this job DAILY, and for the rest of my life.. I'm not complaining! It was actually a joy to serve my family. It's just that my eldest is already in Grade school, and being enrolled in a traditional school, the load is quite overwhelming for me. Until I surrender,  I've committed to tutor him myself :) Then I have my work, deadlines to meet; then I try to really squeeze in my workout whether it be running in Polo Field or Swimming. Then I have to rush back to cook and feed the kids. Tuck the kids to sleep then i have some free time to blog or catch up with my reading..

Anyway, back to regular programming!

Day 10 was again a free day in New York and we just go full blast shopping today!!! Obviously we have taken few pictures only because we're all panicking. It's our last day in NYC! In the afternoon we took a bus going to back to DC. These are some that are worth sharing though..


The Hollister shop in SoHo and these are the male models standing in their store front, alluring the passers-by, including 'us'!! Hahaha


I just had to go to Ed Hardy Store.. the guys got scared of the price tags LOL!!!  So they just goof around and pose for pictures while I was in the dressing room.

After all the last minute shopping, it was time so we went back to the Hotel, got our luggage and started to walk the streets of Manhattan to the Bus terminal. Little did we know it was 13 blocks away!!! Super walking exercise for all of us. 


We took the Bolt Bus. It was a 4 hour ride from New York straight up to Washington DC Chinatown Area. For only $17! It was such a good deal. The bus has free wifi too! Such a service only for a 1st world country.


We arrived dead tired... We all slept like snoring hens that night.

Tomorrow, it's Museum time at DC!

No comments:

Post a Comment