Sunday, March 21, 2010

Surviving 15 Km & K-Swiss Ad

I think i almost passed out this morning trying to finish my 1st 15Km at the Globe's Run For Home Race this morning. It was soooooooooo hot & humid. I'm so glad it was a well organized race with LOTS of water stations and cold water sponges. It was a pretty sosyal race LOL!! The route was different that's one motivating factor and my first time to run along Ayala Ave, going towards Greenbelt Malls, all the way to Fort, Mckinley.. Overall I had fun except for the heat.

I didn't have the camera with me, so no pictures to share, sayang!

Anyway, peeps out there who follow IronMan Races should know Terenzo Bozzone!




Here's a link from my earlier post about him. He's the Champion at the 1st Cobra IronMan 70.3 here in the Philippines last year. This month, he competed at IronMan New Zealand and finishing 2nd with an awesome time 8:30:00. My goodness, the PRO's.. they fly!! He was part of the new K-SWISS ad, shot in California which i think was so cool. In the ad, you'll see him biking & running.



I'm so happy that I'm so into sports now. I really feel healthier and I encourage all women and mothers to go into sports!

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for finishing your first 15k. I have a long way to go before I make my first 15k. I will stick to 10k, in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete