Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to DH!



Today is DH's Birthday! I've been saying this for the last 8 years and today I'm going to say it again that he is my best friend, advocate, encourager, motivator, mentor, adviser, partner in praying/fasting/parenting!


His cake this morning, the kids sang for their Daddy.


DH knows how to connect with our kids. I am more strict, while he allows them to have lots of fun, including painting their faces!




The cards and letters my kids made for their Dad..

This one written and designed by my 3 year old.




"I love you papa, thank you for the soft candy"





This one is designed by my 6 year old.


"Dear Aaron, Happy Birthday! Thank you for letting me play computer and letting me wach kids co. and boombarang"
Note: wach=watch; boombarang=boomerang



"Dear Papa Aaron, Thanks for your birthday will you give me something new? So I cannot be mad okay?



We had simple celebration, nothing fancy today. Forgot to take pictures of dinner with my in-laws. But the time/laughter & the jokes are priceless.

Thank you Lord for blessing DH with another fruitful year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Aaron!

    The kids' drawings are so cute. I love K's colorful work... so vibrant! You're lucky to have them!

    ReplyDelete