Thursday, March 18, 2010

Psalm 37

For the past few months, my heart is troubled by some decisions that I have to make.. Give it up or what? It's been hard. I am waiting for the Lord. I admit many times I "fret". God just kept pulling me back and reminding me have His perspective.

I'm reading the book called "Lies Women Believe" by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. Amazing book. These are my highlights for today from Chapter 10.



God's Word is sufficient to lead me, teach me and heal me. His WORD is alive and powerful; it is medicine for troubled hearts and peace for plagues minds. 


God CAN be TRUSTED. From time to time I have to remind myself, God has never once let me down-and He's not going to start now.

Psalm 37

 Do not fret because of evil men
       or be envious of those who do wrong;
 
for like the grass they will soon wither,
       like green plants they will soon die away.  
Trust in the LORD and do good;
       dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.  

Delight yourself in the LORD
       and he will give you the desires of your heart. 

Commit your way to the LORD;
       trust in him and he will do this: 

He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
       the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.  

Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;
       do not fret when men succeed in their ways,
       when they carry out their wicked schemes.  

Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
       do not fret—it leads only to evil.  

For evil men will be cut off,
       but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land.  

A little while, and the wicked will be no more;
       though you look for them, they will not be found.  

But the meek will inherit the land
       and enjoy great peace.





1 comment: