Saturday, March 27, 2010

Blessing

Today my Dear Son graduated from Kinder 2. This June he will be entering Grade 1.





DH, myself and my in-laws all went to his graduation. I don't know what to feel, 6 years ago he's just a baby in my arms. I remember during those sleepless nights that I had to wake up and pump milk and pondering how I wanted him to grow up faster! Now I don't want my kids to grow up 'that' fast!




He received his diploma and got awarded with 2 medals. I never imagined that he would excel in academics, not because I don't think he will, but I just want him to enjoy school. I don't force him to study but I train him to be responsible. He can play all he wants after doing his homework. DS is a reader so I'm not worried about his comprehension. My yaya is his tutor in all English and Filipino subjects! Yes I have a Yaya who's a high school grad and a scholar from her province in Ormoc! I know, she's a blessing.  I tutor him in Chinese subjects. I was floored to received the phone call from his teacher a week ago and congratulating me because DS was 1st honor in English and 2nd honor in Chinese. Yaya definitely will be rewarded as well. LOL!! My in-laws are beaming with pride :)




I'm so thankful to God, having my kids being obedient and gifted are blessings that money cannot buy.

Thank You Jesus, for blessings that exceeds my expectation. May my family continue to bring honor and glory to You for the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment