Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thank You

I am not aware that the concluded 2011 International South Sea Pearl Jewellery Design Competition, where I won Silver Award for my Earring design were featured in various magazines, website, news and earned a Philippine Senate Resolution! Yes, you read it, my name is in a Philippine Senate Resolution 455 from the15th Congress!!

Thank You! To God be all the glory!

www.glitteringstones.com/glitteringstones/tag/pearl-earrings/

www.imageglobe.be/editorial/image/25737371

http://www.jewellerynewsasia.com/en/Pearls/85/Designers-vie-for-pearl-jewellery-design-award.html

dailyjewel.blogspot.com/2011_03_06_archive.html

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/photo/2011-03/07/c_13765648_2.htm
And finally, to the surprise of all surprises, this is the copy of the Senate Resolution, authored by Senator Lito Lapid.







Lord, I'm speechless!! And Senator Lapid, you won a vote from me in the next elections :)

"If you Honor God, God will honor you" My Life Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment