Friday, March 4, 2011

Simple Joys

I haven't shared/blog anything about what happened for the last 4 weeks! Been so busy, during and after the trunk show; never ending mommy and house duties! I'm not complaining but just saying that comparing my life 10 years ago being single has totally change and I love that I have a family to take care now, who I know needs me and I love taking care of them back!

Now that my kids are 7 and 4, they're a lot easier to handle and bring along with me wherever I go. There is already sort of a routine at home like what time they wake up; get them ready; go to school with them; yaya bring hot lunch to them; I work while they're in school; kids back home at 3.30; rest; I tutor them; I cook dinner Monday to Friday; nightly family devotion lead by DH and finally, tuck them in to bed :)

These are my blessings everyday and I thank God how my life has transpired to balance time with family, friends, work, leisure, travel, etc.. I am happy where I am right now and God allows me to live my dream, everyday. Thank You Lord. You are Amazing.

Just last weekend DH and I took the kids for a beach getaway with good friends BP and AP and their kids. I'll share some photos that I took, the simple joys I share with my husband, kids and friends. If you have a lot of stress I suggest you MAKE time to go see and feel the ocean, the mountains, lie down and breath fresh air.. I guarantee it will bring you back to a right perspective..







Siblings off to the beach!


kids swam all day!

Pork Adobo with Veggie Meat & Tofu

Lettuce, Arugula, Pomelo & Walnut Salad



No comments:

Post a Comment