Thursday, March 10, 2011

Planning For Oz!

One of the things that consumes my time these days is because my family, including my in laws are going to Sydney and Gold Coast for the Holy Week. I've been given the task to plan, book and search for hotels, tickets, visa, tours etc etc..

I've been a frequent visitor to Tripadvisor website. I love it! I actually make decisions which hotel to book based on reviews from "real" consumers.I also check the photos taken by "amateur" photographers or travelers so I won't have "high" expectations, you know what i mean? professional pictures are deceiving! Each picture is flawless and all rooms are pristine and new, I'm not sure if it's photo-shop but it look so unreal.

It's been a decade since the last time I went to Australia, so I'm kinda excited to be a tourist again and do all the touristy thing. I'm bringing my kids which makes it more exciting and fun. It will also be their first long haul trip, my testing ground before I decide to bring them to USA soon!

See you soon, Oz!









No comments:

Post a Comment