Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I've been Doing

For the past few days I was planning and writing down hundreds of things I need to do for the next few weeks... months... Christmas is just around the corner, and I just realized I have not done any Christmas shopping for my one dozen "inaanaks"! The panic is starting to creep in me..

Some of the list include:

1. End of the month trip to Hong Kong for the wedding of my cousin. What to wear?? It's becoming chilly there.
2. Hong Kong Passport renewal of my daughter.. need to do on-line appointment. (1st world country sooo efficient)
3. Endless meetings with my suppliers.. brainstorm.. new collection.. (can't think properly)
4. A must! Set a day for Lanvin+H&M collaboration shopping spree.. I hope the lines won't be long??
5. The Christmas vacation trip with my kids on December.. itinerary? Plan plan plan. I'm not bringing yaya this time. So it's just me and DH..
6.
7.
8.
9.
....
20.

and the list goes on..

That's how I am, I want to know which one is next "to do list". I wake up each day listing down in my planner all the errands and I even have a post-it note inserted in my pocket.. I check it once in a while to make sure I'm on track. I even have a "sub-list" of each errand, like "call Parlor 2pm", "Go bank before 12nn" hehehe.. I don't want to elaborate further. I also get irritated when the plans are not followed. 

My business partner SN said that I'm a bit O.C. or Obsessive Compulsive.. you think I am? :) I'd rather believe that "being organized" & "time management" is my gift :) Thank You Lord, You made me uniquely different from my husband, who's a total opposite from me. Sometimes I'm glad that I did not marry someone who's like me, I think we'll end up getting into each others nerves!!

In the past 10 years we are together, I can say that I'm slowly learning to adapt a little of his "relaxed" style. I'm too hard on myself, he's lenient.. He's my equalizer, he reminds to take it easy, not to be anxious if plans are not followed..

Why I post this is because... I'm a little bit overwhelmed by just thinking of all the things I need to do.. I'm reminded to take things slow, and pray. 

That's all. Just sharing with you that I, like millions of women need to relax and PRAY, and depend on God about each thing that we have to do, even the little ones.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment