Monday, November 15, 2010

Fashion Diary: Me & Dear Daughter

Wearing jewelry is second skin to me. I wear jewelry everyday! What women does not right? I did a little layering experiment and this is how I wore it today.

Black Burberry Ladies' Tee with My Swirly Initial and 15mm South Sea Peal Pendant with Pave Diamond

I love dressing up my little girl. It was so much fun. It's the bond that I do with her and I really think she loves and appreciate it! I think all moms does that to their daughters, while they are young and does not complain hehehe. For me, being fashionable does not mean u wear the best brands, but anything cheap or good brands you put together that blends really well that suits our God-given physical built. So don't be afraid to experiment!

This is what she wore today..


Ralph Lauren Toddler's Tee & Denim Shorts

Huge Pink Flower Head Band

Sandals from SM only P499!!


No comments:

Post a Comment