Thursday, October 7, 2010

No Longer A Baby

I've been delinquent in my blog. Sorry! There's so much I want to share but have been busy with so many things daily. I've been sick for some time with "Vertigo" and have been seen by couple of doctors.. Also cervical spine pain as well. Long story how I cope up. Well, I'm better now, I'm strong as a cow. Thank you Lord.

I'll try to share some happenings from last couple of weeks..

My little girl is 4. Sigh. Can't get over it, I'm happy because she's growing and blooming to be a fine kid and at the same time sad because she's no longer a baby nor a toddler.. she's already a preschooler. I felt the same way with my eldest son when he turned 3, then 4 then 5.. now 7.. can't stop the time, can't stop.. can't get enough of them and keeping them mine forever.. I need more time..


When she was a newborn


1 year old and learning to walk
 


2 years old here and a curious buddy


3 years old and became very charming


Most recent, 4 years old


Last weekend we celebrated her birthday from Friday-Sunday. We checked in at a new hotel called Hotel H20 just behind Luneta. I didn't know what to expect, except that I know the rooms have huge aquariums. I booked over the phone and got a good rate. When we got there and entered the room, I'm so impressed!






The fishes in our room!!





Bathroom modern interiors


Breakfast at Makansutra is included in the room rate
Hallway going to the room






Downloaded some templates for labels to be attached to her lootbags

she packs her lootbags

My son helping out too

All done!

She gave it all to her friends in school

No comments:

Post a Comment