Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sunday Breakfast + Good Conversation

I'm not a breakfast eater.. I'm an early riser and a morning person but never really ate "real food" for breakfast.. usually i just eat 2x a day, and some light snacks in between. Until just last weekend I was in Hong Kong for a working visit with business partner SN, I ate breakfast each morning for 3 days.. SN eats 3 square meals a day plus snacks in between!

I enjoyed it actually, its an excuse to eat more because the rest of the day we were busy walking around the convention center.

I particularly like the Hong Kong Style coffee shop. They served the yummiest coffee, it must be the milk!

I'm posting this because it was so much fun to have Sunday breakfast with good conversation.. :)

This is what I ate last Sunday. 

Hong Kong version of Cafe Latte

Peanut Butter Toast & Ham Omelette

No comments:

Post a Comment