Friday, April 16, 2010

Travelog Day 1: 23 Hour Plus Flight

DH, myself, cousin-in-law HG and MG went to East Coast for the Holy Week break without the kids. All I can say it was the longest flight I took in my entire life. 23 hours of total traveling time to finally land at Washington D.C. We took Delta, because it has the shortest flying time (23 hours still).

First transit was at Narita Airport. My first stop was the Ladies room LOL!!

High Tech!



Next we walked around the shops and saw beautiful origami paper art.


Japanese snacks so nicely packaged and wrapped.


We were hungry and had this



passed by Mc Donalds, could not believe the prices!



Then we got back up to the plane for the next 12 hours flight to New York transit to Washington DC. Right beside my seat there's a little commotion going on. One of the luggage panel was damaged by a passenger! Of course no one saw who did it, but this is the situation.. They tried to "taped" it back up, but it couldn't hold. They had to consult with the Chief Captain if flying is safe without the panel. I started praying, oh please.. I hope it's ok, because we'll miss the next connecting flight! Finally after 30 minutes delay, the flight was given a clear signal to go! Hayy Thank You Lord.



Finally I watched "The Blind Side" starred Sandra Bullock. She won Best Actress at the Oscars for this film. Very touching movie.


Zzzzzzzzzz.......

No comments:

Post a Comment