Tuesday, April 27, 2010

30+ Something Birthday

I interrupt my travelog to show you some pics of my birthday. The pics are all halo-halo from gifts & food & cards from family & friends.

The actual day is a Tuesday. Treat from DH- Emperor Chinese Food in Mall of Asia. Just us and the kids.


My D12 ladies with husbands prepared a Nigella inspired dinner at BN & SN lovely house. Everyone brought Asian dishes (mostly Thai)

 I made this! Indonesian Chicken Curry



Had such a lovely evening! I Thank God for the gift of friendship! Some of the nice gifts I got, both functional & practical! Love them all. I forgot to take the picture of a pair of hot pants from GT!

 
Portable oven from DH, exactly what i needed.

Beautiful bib-neckpiece from SN. neckpiece made by Nicole Wisenhunt

Of course the most special to my heart are letters from my kids !


Lord Heavenly Father,

I thank you for all the years of staying by my side thru good and bad, giving me good health, a nice fun job & career, having a wonderful family & true friends. What more can I ask? I will not lie to you and never will because I'm asking more.... I'm asking more time with my husband, my kids, grow old with them, see my children grow to become man & woman after Your heart, grow in wisdom and excellent character. I want to see success in my children the way You define 'success'. More time & opportunity to share your love to other people. More time to travel with my husband & children. More time with my own parents (they are not getting younger). And lastly, I want to grow more in love with You, be faithful & obedient to you, for the rest of my life...

Your Child.

No comments:

Post a Comment