Sunday, February 28, 2010

Iron Kids Today!

Today was special because my Dear Son joined the 1st Alaska Iron Kids, 6-8 age category 1km run, held at the Manila Polo Club. DH and I just want to expose him to love the sport and have fun and we're so glad he did, in spite of his persistent cough these past few days.

I'm so sure the parents are more anxious than the participants! I remember the organizer held out the microphone earlier and his exact words are "Did you see all the ambulances around the area, they're not for the children but for all the nervous parents!" Another time he said "Parents if you are around the field we're not going to start!" I'm guilty as charge.

Here are some pictures for today's event.





 
 The bigger kids getting ready and briefing by Coach Rio dela Cruz


  

  

 
 Goofing with Dear Son



 

  

  
 This mom was screaming her lungs out cheering for her kid! LOL!!


 
Love this shot. Sigh.. Dear Daughter just grew up too fast.

1 comment:

  1. Hi evs! congrats to your son for finishing!:) I am sure he made you very proud!

    ReplyDelete