Monday, January 25, 2010

Kitchen Krafts

Whenever my kids celebrate their birthdays, I always go to Kitchen Krafts for their cake. My kids can choose what theme/character they like (which varies every year, as they grow their taste also changes) and Kitchen Krafts has been so reliable and always does a fantastic creation.

Here are some of the cakes they made for my kids through the years..




My son's 5th Birthday, he requested a Dumbo Cake. 



 

His 6th Birthday, He wants a POCOYO Cake


 

Daughter's 1st Birthday Baby Einstein Cake


 

 


 

Her 3rd Birthday, she requested Animal Mechanicals Cake 



 

I'm not sure if they have a website.

Kitchen Krafts
My contact is Melanie.
456 Calbayog St. corner Samat St., Mandaluyong City
533-5288, 718-1052, 0917-8349983
kakekrafts@pacific.net.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment