Monday, January 4, 2010

Hong Kong Express!

Originally we are booked to fly on Dec.28 via PAL, however I had to change to leave on Dec.27 due to a business meeting. Pal was already fully booked and my travel agent Uni-Orient suggested I take Hong Kong Express (HKE).

I was hesitant but since we are five people flying out, the wait-list in PAL was just impossible to get it. So we succumbed to take HKE



HKE is a commercial airline based in Hong Kong.


 

We are served by Cantonese looking stewardess. Aircraft is very clean.




Inflight entertainment is pretty good.




My Dear Son was focused in watching the short film.





This is our food. Nothing fancy, but it was a hot sandwich! Better than nothing. Free flow of water, coffee or tea.




Hot Adobo Pandesal! I know its good because my picky eater son ate it.

I would give Hong Kong Express my 2nd option in flying to Hong Kong, 1st option will still be PAL because of the frequency of flight daily. Hong Kong Express only has 2 flights from Manila to Hong Kong, and only 1 flight Hong Kong to Manila.

Overall, it was way better than Cebu Pacific.

No comments:

Post a Comment