Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wear Your Memories

These are my old charm bracelets/pendants/trinkets/rings from many years back, many i wore it when I was a little girl till teenage years. All were very sentimental to me because it was given to me by my very fashionable mom. I believe I became a Jeweler because my mom is also a Jeweler herself. She influenced me in loving jewelry and design.

I visited my vault in the bank one day and took an inventory of my 'little girl' stuff. Many of this pieces are too babyish and petite already to wear for a mid thirties woman like me..

I thought of why not make it into a huge chunk of bracelet with lots and lots of charms.

So this is my idea.. I gathered them all and made this design.



plus these...





all these became.....







I LOVE how it turned out. All memories are now intact, and can be worn.. many many years.

I can make your memories intact too! Go to your 'little girls' vault and find yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment